Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Holiday plan

In this winter, I have a lot of plan. So my heart flutter with excitement when I think that.
First, I will go my hometown. My hometown is Gunma. There is to set my mind at rest.
I want to have a dinner with my family because I haven't seen them nowadays.
And I want to drive my mother's car around my favorite place.I have a driving lisence, but I don't have my car because I usually don't drive.
Second, Dec.26,I'm going to go Angela Aki's concert with my friends Masumi.K.
We love her because her song cheer up to us everyday.I also went to her concert in this summer alone. It was great.Her voice moved my heart and tears.So, I want to experience with other people again! I am looking foward to her performance.
Finally,I try to work hard in this vacation.Because I want to go study abroad to Austlalia. I need a lot of money.So I will work hard and I will try to offer good service to our customer.

I wish to you spend happy christmas and happy new year!

No comments: