We always feel emotion in our life.It make our behavior for example laugh, angry, cry, calm,and so on.I recommend to share your feeling such your emotion with other person once in a while.It expands living your world that I think.
If you like some music, you can talk about that with a lot of people which it is like.The person who is other until yesterday,but you have a chance to be a friend to share the your feeling,opinion,think and so on.
Next,if you feel bad emotion.I think that it is not good your health and life.It has possibility to be a stress.Maybe you tell the feeling,your feeling is to be calm.It is good for health to keep up that I think.
Finally I tell you most storong point in this sentence.In this world, there is a lot of things.But we have the limits of our life span.So you should to do as you can until then.For that reason we try to know about others experience.I think that to have many experiences make you growth and to be hidhbow.
Thus to share the feeling have a lot of advantages.In this world,we can not to live alone.I think that is important to we live.So let's try to share your feeling for the first from around your friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment