1) What did you think about the role-plays?
It was good to talking with a person.
I think that I have to develop my skill about speaking.
So It was good experience on me.
2) What was your overall impression of this class?
I was nervous in this class.
But I could use my brain flexibly.
And ,Amanda taked to us English in every class.
It was sometimes difficult to understand immidiately.
but I think that environment in very important to learn languages.
So I want you to say thanks a lot.
3) What problems/mistakes did you hear? Write as much as you can.
When I should say something to my partner,I could not to say smoothly.
I said "ummm....."a lot.
4) What did you do well?
When the second time to speak with my partner, I thought I speak to my partner actively. I could gave a question to my partner.
5) What could you have done to prepare and perform better?
If I could speak with more big voice and to review bussiness expression,
I will be better than this one.
1 comment:
Thanks, Aya. Hope you are having a good summer!
Post a Comment